- How to appreciate cheap, canned, but cold, beer.
- How to shoot underhanded free throws.
- How to mess-up, but ultimately complete (how ever crooked), a thousand different household projects.
- How to play records without scratching them, and then how to listen to them with thanks that they, and the music they hold, exist at all.
- How to take a punch...in theory. My dad never punched me...to be clear.
- How to support your children, emotionally and financially, though mostly financially, while they try to be poets, bass players, or filmmakers well into "adulthood."
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Happy Birthday, Daddy.
Things I learned from you: