It is in this spirit that I tell you that:
- my favorite record right now is "Only by the Night," by Kings of Leon. I've been a fan of KOL since their first EP, and like many I was a little weary of their decision to focus on pop melodies, but the track, "I want you" may be the best record I've heard since Bon Savants' "Between the moon and the ocean," which is my favorite song...ever.
- I got a new pair of blue Adidas for Christmas. I love them, so I've decided the only way to not ruin them is to never wear them, at least not until Spring.
- In the meantime, all I wear are giant snowboots with velcro straps that were on sale, but also much too large.
- I'm just now getting into "Freaks and Geeks."
- I'm ready to admit that corduroys are my favorite type of slack and blazer, but not my favorite type of suit...
- My wife's birthday is this weekend and I've purchased her 3 extraordinarily lame and cheap gifts that I fear she'll hate.
- I think that Jason Segal (of How I Met Your Mother and Freaks and Geeks) and I could be best friends...and I don't care who knows it.
- I only mentioned that because people who I mention in my blog have a knack for finding themselves in it...which is why you should totally email me, Jason. Seriously...we could have the best time together!
I make kick ass guacamole, Jason. I'd love to share a bowl with you...call me.