Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Walking to Work...

This morning I walked to work. There was nothing extraordinary about this. It was cold. It was bright. There were snow angels in the park, which brought me relief...knowing they got away. I was walking to work this morning and listening to Jen Bervin read from, "A Non-Breaking Space." It made walking to work feel like being an angel stuck in snow, but then, finally getting away.

You can click on the title of this post to read it yourself, or if you want to be more like me you can download it, and others, here:

http://writing.upenn.edu/pennsound/x/Segue-BPC.html

I know I've mentioned this before, but you really should spend some time in Pennsound's website, it's free, most links are downloadable, and it's chalk full of great poetry.

Go.

Listen.

Tell me what you liked best...we can start conversations, it'll be fun, I promise.

No comments: