Monday, October 13, 2008

This is a new Zach Schomburg poem that I just read. I think I love it. I want to intertwine my toes with its' toes. I want it to be moderately surprised at how agile my toes are, and hairy, but not disgusted.
There is another poem over there too. It's by Jason Bredle. His poems are like being lost on a detoured highway. You have to be careful and attentive, but when you pop back out on the highway, you are glad to know an alternative route. Also, seeing a trampoline full of kids was nice.

I was in MN over the weekend. When I got home Evil Dead 1 & 2 were waiting. They brought along there new friend from Octopus Books, "They All Seemed Asleep." We've only idly chatted, but things are heading in the right direction.

Frank Stanford lives again this weekend. See why that matters here. Matthew Henriksen, thank you...

No comments: