Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's like The Beatles breaking up all over again


Zachary Schomburg and Mathias Svalina have basically built the contemporary poetry world from the ground up, or in the very least, refinished the hardwood floors and put in new windows. And though they're not actually breaking up, they are going bi-coastal and leaving those of us in the Midwest with one less thing.

Go see them read, it will be nothing short of awesome.

I haven't yet gotten around to filling out the questionnaire, but I have a good excuse: I'm getting ready to print the first Further Adventures chapbook. In the coming weeks, be on the lookout for Book 1, by Aaron James McNally and Friedrich Kerksieck.

Of course, when I say, "be on the lookout," I mean, be ready to be inundated with news and information. Basically, I'm going to bash you over the head with it... You heard it here first, bashed over the head.

No comments: