Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fortune Telling Isn't Magic, 8 Ball!



How To Make A Cootie Catcher/fortune Teller - video powered by Metacafe


This may very well be the most important information I ever put here...

When you're finished I want to pick red, and then these numbers as they are available: 3, 1 and 4. Who am I going to marry?

I mentioned the other day that I wanted to know how to get a hold of Kristy Bowen, well serendipity caught up with me again and it turns out she is reading this Tuesday for the May Series A Reading at the Hyde Park Art Center. Hopefully she'll have my book... Or at least a little tenderness (Otis Redding) towards my situation.

I received a rejection from diode today, not surprising considering who they've published and who I am... I was pulling for that one though.

Still, I would highly recommend submitting to them, Patty (who responded to my submission) was very thoughtful in her comments and made the loss almost seem like a win.

No comments: