Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things I Accidentally Said Outloud While Walking Home.

1. "I feel at home in poems that estrange me from language." Poems that convince me I've yet to actually learn how to properly divulge my secrets. Poems that make me feel like I don't leave my apartment enough. Poems that are proof I don't leave my apartment enough.

2. "The only beard worth growing is a white one." There is a homeless guy in the park I walk by everyday who knows my name but never asks me for money. His beard is beautiful and if clouds were made wisps, they would all look like that man's face.

3. "Leaf Slop up my slacks." I've never seen anything quite like it, but rather than blow away, a pile of leaves soaked up rain water, froze and now repeats the process as the temperature fluctuates. Its one of the most despicable phenomenon I've ever been privy to.

And finally here is a poem I've read out loud...

No comments: