Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today's me mum's birthday

and my dog is very excited. Standing on the couch excited. She knows that tonight, my dad take my mom out to a cheap Chinese restaurant with paper place mats and plastic on the seats and a Spanish speaking man who was taught to write tickets in Chinese, she assumes, not knowing any Chinese herself, because that is exactly what my mom will want. Then sometime after that at least one, if not all her sons will call her to wish her a happy birthday and carry on about other, non-birthday topics, which will also be what my mom wants.

My dog loves when my mom gets what she wants because my mom always gives my dog what she wants, like bacon, eggs, steak, or whatever else my mom has cooked and my dog can smell.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: