Tuesday, June 01, 2010





We should head out. Go and touch the funeral train. I have a feeling we're going to be talking it the rest of our lives. But for now, all we have to remember is that we are just a couple of boys who have a couple of hands and a need to run after almost anything.

Today was 86 degrees and my plants are all doing well. I don't know if this is the approval I'm always looking for, but it seems to fit at his hour.

Black Ocean is reading manuscripts. I'm not quite ready, but if you are...

This is why I love Lorine Niedecker:

*

You are my friend--
you bring me peaches
and the high bush cranberry
you carry
my fishpole

you water my worms
you patch my boot
with your mending kit
nothing in it
but my hand

*

So much seems to be happening I can't seem to catch my breath.

No comments: