Thursday, June 10, 2010


This is a picture of my dogs making out. At first it was cute, but lately turned a little raunchy.

I pulled my back. I can't afford specificity so, "pulling" is the best I can do. And ibuprofen. You see, I am medically uninsured. Dentally too. I used to be automotively uninsured, but then I bought a new car. Did you know that GEICO is short for Government Employee Insurance Company? Did you know that writing poems at the University of Iowa makes you an employee of the University of Iowa? Did you know that I had gone 3 years without insurance? Did you know that I did get pulled over twice during that time, but oddly enough, I was driving someone else's car who did have insurance, or proof of it anyhow? Did you know that's not illegal?

Also, I've been eating a lot of pickles and then wiping my hands on a dish towel hanging from my oven. Now, if I wipe my hands for any reason, my hands smell like pickles. It's hard to not want a pickle when your hands already smell like one.

Did you know that you can order your coffee "kid's temp" and they will cool it down for you? I finally get to drink my coffee right when I get it.

New Action, Yes! I highly suggest Mary Hickman's poem "Totem."

Finally, my dog Jojo has been stockpiling my wife's dirty underwear in our living room under a chair...I had no idea until just now.

No comments: