Monday, November 24, 2008

I feel a bit more explanation is due...I was actually on my way to check it out one last time before I graduated when I bumped into a friend and absentmindedly walked out of the library. As we all know, in most cases an alarm would have gone off, only this day it didn't. I was in my car before I even realized I still had it in my hands. And, as I was the only person to have checked the book out since it began circulating in 1976...I just kept it.

Am I bad person? I kind of feel like I am...

1 comment:

Small Fires Press said...

I'm pretty sure I know which library you mean & I'm pretty sure I checked that baby out.

Not to rub in the guilt or anything...

I probably would've stolen it if you hadn't. The good news is the new collected is waiting for me on my porch! Keep your fancy old book.