Thursday, May 13, 2010





I feel like, maybe, I take the same pictures all the time.

Do you have dogs? I do. Most of the time we're pretty cool, but right now, I wish they were someplace else...

Last Sunday I helped my sister-in-law move. I've been walking like 70's John Wayne ever since. You know, like I killed a guy and threw out my back disposing of the body.

In the last few weeks I've read Joe Hall's "Pigafetta...," Macgregor Card's "Duties...," and Lyn Hejinian's "Saga." It was an odd amount of travelogue poetry.

I've also been reading Dean Young's "Embryoyo," mostly because it's a beautiful book, but also because Jim Galvin mentioned him practically every time my poems came up for workshop.

"Bee-Stung Aviary" is reviewed in the latest issue of "The Home Video Review Books." Check it here.

Aaron McNally got his copy of "Michigander." Did you? It's something real nice.

No comments: