Thursday, May 06, 2010






I don't leave the house much. Which is why most (read: all) of these pictures are from around the yard. That could be sad, but look at all the awesome shit I get to see right here! I don't know that this is true, but I am fairly certain that I'm scared to leave the house with the camera, which I am always scared of breaking.

Mid-post happening! The postman just dropped off my author copies for "Michigander!" I have 4 colors of covers, 30 total copies and one super gift for my wife...her name is in there as much as mine is! Would you like one of these? Would I be willing to give you one? There's only one way to find out...

Last week of classes. First year in the can. Met with a local high school student today who wants to be a writer (sigh), but I did get to talk about my self for a real long time, which is always pretty fun. The workshop prom is tonight...yeah, that's right. And I have a few books that I keep forgetting to mail off (I'm a real good business owner).

Macgregor Card is reading with Brandon Downing next Wednesday, 7pm @ Prairie Lights. Ummm, maybe you should go. Card's last book, "Duties of an English Foreign Secretary," is pretty fantastic...you could, um, borrow my copy if you like. Let me know, k?

No comments: