Monday, September 28, 2009

Poems started this week but as yet unfinished: An Index of first lines

  1. My bones are not bones but bee swarm...
  2. Since last we spoke I killed two more crickets and a fistful of birds...
  3. When I discover my dinosaur I will name it after you...
  4. I’m still trying to figure out your occasional beard...
  5. It’s Armenian in the most actual way...
  6. I was born a deciduous boy...
  7. Before there was fear, there was the scarecrow...
  8. First and foremost, you will have a heart and it will beat, though, slightly irregularly, you see, your heart will be pumping spiders...
  9. Adventures are non-native speakers of English...
  10. I trained 1000 spiders to kiss you...
  11. He squeezes his his fingers through bird throats, wearing them like rings...
  12. Last Friday, I pulled out all my insides...
  13. In the notes section of my hospital body you wrote, “this boy is not a scarecrow...”
  14. I killed the mouse with my tongue...
  15. And look! where your heart once was...

No comments: