Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alright. So, I'm in this bookmaking class. I need a poem to design and print and I'm thinking this would be an excellent opportunity for Further Adventures Chapbooks and Pamphlets to actually make a pamphlet...What I'm doing here is opening the submissions up to single poems. At the end of next week I'll sort through what I got and pick my favorite to be letterpressed and brilliantly laid out by me. These pamphlets, well, broadsides really, will be mailed with every chapbook order from now until they run out. Oh, also, the next book is nearing completion and should be ready by AWP. Send my new favorite poem to furtheradventurespress@gmail.com with, "poem submission" in the subject line. You have until Thursday, January 27th at midnight.

Game on...

No comments: