Tuesday, September 14, 2010



These are pictures of butterflies and have nothing to do with the fact that I am reading poems in Iowa City tomorrow (Sept 15) at 10pm at the Mill downtown (Iowa City). A picture of a bear would have more to do with this, but I've yet to ever take a picture of a bear and didn't really feel like searching the internet for one. A picture of a bear, though, would be an apt way to tell you that I am reading poems tomorrow (Sept 15) at 10pm at the Mill downtown (Iowa City). That said, I do have pictures of butterflies flirting with big colorful flowers. Big colorful flowers also don't really have much to do with me reading poems tomorrow (Sept 15) at 10pm at the Mill downtown (Iowa City).

Schomburg's new chap, here.

Schomburg and Fry's awesome and beautiful Small Fires chap, here.

The dirtiest thing I read on the internet today, here.

Tomorrow (Sept 15) at 10pm, I'll be reading poems here.

No comments: