Saturday, June 27, 2009

The new issue of jubilat found its way to me this morning. I'll be finding my way to the toilet shortly. The toilet is where I do the bulk of my reading these days. It's the only place in my in-laws house that I can sit, have a bit of peace and loose my bowels.

My car was in the shop for 4 days and they didn't do anything to it. Yesterday I got tired of waiting and walked down there, went back behind the garage and took my car back. I don't know the legality of that particular situation, but 4 days for an oil change and a new tire seemed a bit much...that, and I'm a renegade.

I also got paid for my unused vacation days at work. I didn't know I had vacation days so I'd managed to accrue almost a months worth. I'm not unemployed, I'm on vacation...for one more week. Then I'm unemployed.

No comments: