Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Coolest Thing I'll See All Week, and I'm Going to Hawaii

This was just posted on JMW's blog, but in case you don't read his, you must see this. I've been tearing through it like a coyote tears through a chicken coop. Hungrily. Voraciously. Gorily.

Click on the title to this post (I really need to learn to embed links into text) and be made wicked. Uncontrollable. Inconsolable. I long for the day when people begin to ask me to take part in things like this. I'm hella jealous, but that doesn't mean I can't still be awed.

And yes, tomorrow I leave for Hawaii. My sister-in-law is marrying a nice Hawaiirish boy who loves him some islands and also some isles. Hopefully, I'll be able to send along pictures.

I hope you've all bought "Battlefield." In the very least, if you're worried about the credibility of your book collection, owning that book is the easiest way gain wow-points.

I love you...

No comments: