Monday, October 20, 2008


NEW GLASSES

INSPIRATION FOR NEW GLASSES

I'm also growing a beard. If I don't wear my glasses, I can't see my beard.

I've read that a reading of "Battlefield" took 16 hrs. and 20 min. It only took me a month. Details of this past weekend Stanford festival are slowly leaking out. The whole thing looks pretty casual, which is fitting, considering the subject matter...lot's of people in plaid and hoodies.

I just saw a commercial for the new AC/DC album. One of my biggest pet peeves are the guys who only acknowledge AC/DC's Bon Scott years. Those were good years, but Scott was missing teeth. Let's be serious, how can you heap that much praise on a guy with no teeth. At least Brian Johnson has all his teeth and he co-wrote "Rock 'n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution."

No comments: